A Lovely Review of The Babaji Affair


Every now and then I visit the various websites where my book – The Babaj Affair – has been listed by Amazon. Today when I looked up the amazon division in India I was delighted to find a lovely and brief review of the book from a reviewer by the name of RannBanka Rathod


That review is reproduced here:

“The book by Ashok Malhotra has been quite refreshing among the many spiritual books out today. I was expecting a biography however got glued on to the book after I started reading it. It has a kind of optimism and spirituality coupled with a message as to how one should approach life. A must read for people who enjoy reading books about spirituality.”

I would like to thank Mr. RannBanka Rathod for the review using his online name since I do not know his real one. A surprising coincidence was that the price of the book was set at 1008 rupees  by Amazon and the number 1008 is closely and intimately associated with Babaji. No doubt he has had a hand in all this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who was Babaji or Baba Haidakhan?

The Goddesses Nanda and Sunanda of Kumaon

Encounter with a Himalayan Mystic – Baba Haidakhan or Babaji

Jai Shiv Shankar – Spiritual Mantra from the Himalayas

The Abode of Shiva

The Rightful recognition of Nanda Devi East as Sunanda Devi