Help arrives from Haidakhan Babaji

Rakesh the Laborer



Recently, to friends on face book, I had described how I had suffered much from an illness that was similar to an earlier one suffered in 2007, but just much briefer this time. In 2007 I used to drink much and that had complicated the illness, making it last several months. Moreover, this time, having gone through the same illness before, I knew what had to be done for treatment.

When illness had struck in 2007, I had ascribed it to excessive drinking that began soon after death of mother Nando in 1999, to drown my sorrow then. However even then, I had suspected an attack by some poisons mixed in but was not sure. When the attack came this time, I knew it was poisons because now I was not drinking. With the grace and help of Babaji, except for an odd social occasion, I stopped drinking in 2007. It has been described in my earlier books and blogs on Babaji.

Immediately I secured my kitchen and discarded all existing food rations into the compost pile just as I had done in 2007. They were replaced with rations bought from far away shops incase my regular shops were polluting supplies in return for a bribe from minions of Satan. Within days I recovered and posted progress on face book for public, family and friends.

I did another thing, this time. I moved the furniture around so that my bed was now on the South wall of the bedroom instead of the North one as earlier. My computer table was pushed into that place instead. The new arrangement was much more comfortable and made me wonder why I had not thought of it before but that is how humans are. They go on moving in old grooves until crisis strikes to consider a change.

Yesterday morning around 11 am much recovered from my recent illness, I sat on the newly placed computer table to do some writing work, when suddenly my head begin to swim. A relapse was taking place. I immediately moved to the bed too ponder what is it that I ate now? Looking at the window in front of me, I knew the cause immediately. A shiver ran down through my spine. I had done much to eliminate toxins in food but done nothing to eliminate toxins in the air we breathe. The window in more that 25 years old. It has a section for old-fashioned window ACs that was covered up by a wooden board. Gaps had developed on its side because with rain and time the plywood used had swelled up. It is no longer required in modern homes with split AC. I had plans to cover it with bricks because it is also a security risk. Robbers use it to enter homes by cutting the grill there. In fact the bricks had been ordered. Around a hundred of them to cover portions of two such windows in the home and two different ones in a basement room for other reasons but the mason had not arrived.

Now I knew the mason will not arrive. Just as the Lord and his angels can reach into godly human minds to influence events, the devil and his minions can reach into other minds to interrupt events similarly.

I prayed to Bhole Nath for guidance and the answer came soon as I stopped thinking. Mystics, including scientific ones like Einstein received answers thus, in his words, approximately here, because exact quote is not at hand,

“ I think hundred times about a problem and cannot find the answer. I stop thinking and the answer arrives”

My answer was,

“ The mason will not come. Get up and do it yourself”

I picked up the bricks, two at a time from the pile and brought them indoors, some cement and sand too near the window. I have taught bricklaying to many a mason in past. The theory is known but from age and lack of practice it is difficult to do for me know. Just using my bare hands to apply the mortar, I began placing the bricks. Slowly the opening was covered. By evening, I was exhausted, I returned to the bed to admire my work when something wonderful happened. My head cleared up, as it had not for a dozen years. It used to be a sharp and alert brain that had led me into a career of science once but not since twelve years ago. Immediately also came the realization that I have suffered intermittent toxic attacks all through these dozen years from an evil minion or minions of Satan. Dear friends, just as the Lord above ever strives to bring his followers closer to him, the devil is ever engaged in interrupting this. Saintly or godly persons have suffered such attacks through human history. It becomes a part of their education to raise them ever higher, albeit difficult, when that education is on.

On Wednesday night, I worked on my computer at 2 AM for the first time after years even as I do the same tonight to write this post. Last night I realized that the other three openings had to be sealed in a hurry too. I had sealed one. It had exhausted me physically. The other three were beyond my capacity to do in a hurry. I prayed to the Lord again and the answer came,

“ Soon as it is light, call a cab and head for the labor market and there you shall find a laborer to help”

Just a laborer was needed now to carry bricks etc. The mason was already there – me. I waited for light to strike but did not waste the time until then, using the time to place tools where they would be needed, sieving sand that would be needed etc. for the work later. Soon the birds began to sing and morning was at hand. I prayed again to the Lord,

“ Should I have a little breakfast, and rush out to the casual labor market right away”

“NO”

“Why Lord, you said last night. I must go as soon as morning strikes”

“Why do you need breakfast, go now”

I rushed out, the gate after calling in the cab, there the driver by name of Rakesh was pulling in,

“What is your destination sir?”

“My destination is my home, we are going to the labor market, to get a laborer”

There, down the road, swinging along was Rakesh the laborer, yes, same name. He hopped into our car and said leave everything to me now. Within minutes as if by magic he began putting up the walls as I began to chant,

Ram Ram

I cried with joy when the work was done. I suspected it was not Rakesh the laborer who was doing it but Babaji Haidakhan himself who had helped similarly in past. I asked my code question,

“ Rakesh, have you ever eaten half a kg of ghee?’’

“ He said, yes, I drank half a kg straight in my village once.”

I knew it was Babaji then. I asked Rakesh could I take a picture and share with friends. He said,

“ Sure.”

Then he got up to leave. His eyes became red with anger.

“The Lord shall not spare, the evil doer this time. He shall meet his horrible fate. Then the anger vanished the smile retuned as he got up to leave and waive goodbye

The Almighty Lord as Bhole Nath via Babaji via Rakesh had come to help in a moment of crisis once again. The only words on my lips were,

“Jai Bhole, Jai Bhole” as tears of relief streamed down my face.



PS: Pics attached with this post are hurried ones taken for a face book posting last evening. The bricked portion needs finishing. That shall be done slowly over time for while construction is frenzied, aesthetics is a thing for peace and ease

Update 4.30 am, same night,

As i reflect further on the matter, from some of the things Rakesh said and did (for example he was unable to move mud with a spade that all laborers can with ease, even less than me at this age) it now seems he may not be a laborer at all but a security person from high places whom I communicate on twitter etc. often in public interest, and who know of my connections even mech71 does not know but can be traced easily by agencies from public records. However, whoever, there is no doubt in my mind that during most of his masonry help Babaji had entered his being, for he was a good man, an honest and godly person that divine enters with ease, He waivered once and noting that he was reverting to Rakesh, I began jap of

Ram Ram

And Babaji returned

I do not need much sleep when in good health having stayed up all nights many a times in my international travel phase.

Praise the Lord

Comments

Ashok said…
Hi this comment is added for time stamp on this note
Ashok said…
The date and time is US time. For IST please convert.

Popular posts from this blog

Who was Babaji or Baba Haidakhan?

The Goddesses Nanda and Sunanda of Kumaon

Encounter with a Himalayan Mystic – Baba Haidakhan or Babaji

Jai Shiv Shankar – Spiritual Mantra from the Himalayas

The Abode of Shiva

The Rightful recognition of Nanda Devi East as Sunanda Devi